Looking for a delicious salad packed with the flavors of summer? This corn salad recipe is just what you need!
Juicy corn kernels, crunchy cucumbers, tangy cherry tomatoes, and a very simple dressing, this salad is the perfect blend of summer goodness.
Whether you’re hosting a barbecue, planning a picnic, or just want a refreshing side dish, this corn salad is a must try.
Corn salad is a great summer salad and a great way to enjoy summer vegetables from your garden or farmer’s market.
- It’s full of the refreshing taste of summer, and it’s a very refreshing taste.
- SIMPLE AND EASY: With just a few fresh ingredients, this salad is easy to make and a perfect summer side dish.
- Incredibly versatile and requires only a handful of materials. Add fresh vegetables from your garden.
how to make corn salad
corn: this corn salad The recipe starts with basic fresh sweet corn, but frozen corn works just fine for this recipe. If you have time, grill the corn first, then cut the cobs.
dressing: A light and fresh dressing that does not use mayonnaise. Sprinkle liberally with coarse salt and fresh pepper.
vegetable: We love to add tomatoes, English cucumbers and red onions, but if you like, try adding radishes, chopped green or red peppers.
- The dimensions of the vegetables in this summer corn salad don’t have to be exact. If you have extra tomatoes, add more. The cucumber is a bit lacking, but this is delicious!
- If you only have fresh corn, use thawed frozen corn.
- Sprinkle with diced jalapeños or chili flakes for extra spiciness.
- Substitute lemon or lime juice for apple cider vinegar if desired.
- Try a sprinkling of feta or blue cheese.
fresh corn salad
Sweet summer corn, crunchy cucumber and ripe juicy garden tomatoes are all combined in a light, easy-to-use vinaigrette.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the corn. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until kernels are bright yellow (or you can grill corn).
Drain the corn and let it cool completely. Remove the kernels from the corn cob using a sharp knife.
In a large bowl, combine the corn kernels, cherry tomatoes, diced cucumber, and red onion.
Drizzle olive oil and apple cider vinegar over the salad.
Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Just before serving, sprinkle with fresh herb toss and mix.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove the silk and skin from the corn. Brush with olive oil and season generously. Grill 2 to 3 minutes per side or until slightly charred. Allow to cool before use.
calorie: 103 | carbohydrates: 12g | protein: 1g | obesity: Fiveg | sodium: 117mg | potassium: 155mg | fiber: 1g | sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 175IU | Vitamin C: 6.8mg | calcium: 7mg | iron: 0.6mg
Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary depending on cooking methods and ingredients brands used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photos are copyrighted. Sharing this recipe is encouraged and appreciated. Copying the full recipe or pasting it on social media is strictly prohibited. See my photo usage policy here.