We are looking for talented and experienced applicants to work with us on social strategy and content creation as a Social Media Manager.Please see the post below and send me an email [email protected] With resume and cover letter. Do you know someone who might be a good fit for the role? Pass it on…
This is a unique opportunity to join our team building a new brand (Casa Zuma), growing a media property (Camille Styles) and developing strategic business opportunities. This is an opportunity to work closely with our editorial and production team in a positive and energetic environment.
If you’re passionate about social, creative, highly organized, and know how to engage and grow a vibrant social community, this could be the challenge you’ve been looking for. We hope you create dynamic social media content and bring a steady stream of creativity to the table along with your day-to-day execution and overall social media knowledge. Candidates should have a deep understanding of social strategy and the ability to think outside the box.
- Passionate about social media. Feel energized by diving into all aspects of social.
- Highly creative. You are an ideas man and can bring fresh ideas and creative solutions that target our social goals.
- Experienced in digital media. Whether it’s social media, digital marketing, or content creation, you know our business.
- Details oriented. Ability to ensure quality standards are met on all tasks.
- strong copywriterBoth written and verbal communication are strong and you can produce sharp copy for social use.
- aesthetic. I like the aesthetics of the Camille Styles brand, which allows me to properly create photos, videos and graphic layouts.
- good problem-solving skills and the ability to switch from task to task with little notice.
- Experience with all social platforms and related software. Scheduling software such as Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Canva, Google Workspace, Later/Planoly. Bonus points for Asana, Slack, Youtube and WordPress. Big bonus points if you have video editing experience.
- egoless. We all wear the hats it takes to make a team successful.
- Maintain your brand voice and grow your audience across social platforms
- Develop a social media strategy to meet company goals
- Work closely with the editorial team to roll out monthly releases and priorities
- Create video and photo content for social channels
- Update social media content on all channels daily
- Join social communities
- Work with your Partnership Director to package and offer social sponsorships
- Create creative assets for Instagram and Pinterest
- Work collaboratively with your team on traffic and affiliate goals
- Report on social content performance and present social insights and best practices to your team
- Stay on top of the latest social media trends and updates and regularly recommend content to our editorial team
Commitments and comps:
- This role can be full-time, part-time, or freelance. Our priority is to find people who are highly qualified and passionate to work with us in this capacity.
How to apply: Please send your resume [email protected]
Our thoughts on diversity and inclusion:
Camille Styles is committed to bringing together people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives and providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to prohibiting unlawful discrimination against job applicants and going above and beyond to promote diversity throughout the workplace.