Congratulations to those who made it to the fantasy football playoffs. Hopefully the playoffs are ready for next week if they haven’t started yet. Continuing the Christmas theme of Week 15 of Fantasy Football Rankings Fan Rankings, Nicole and I headed out for a Holiday Lights He Walk last weekend. After the very disappointing Richmond Raceway show the previous week, we were watching a delightful Christmas light show online. So, this week I am going to share with you my top 10 picks. I may have found/seen others, please share if you have.
Waiver | | Week 15 and Playoff SOS Rank
Fantasy Football 101 (Weather, Lineups, Trading, etc.)
All in Football (video pod)
2022 Week 15 Fantasy Football Sleepers
🚨Caution🚨 These are sleepers. They will never copy my ranking 100%. This is upside and often comes with more risk.
Probably started: Desmond Ridder, ATL ――In your first match!? Are you angry? ! Now let’s think about the runner’s leader. His abilities give him a fantasy world like Daniel Jones. He can run, but he doesn’t take off every time. Ridder is actually a good pocket passer, and even against the Saints, expect a game of passing 225 yards for 1-2 touchdowns to be viable, then a rushing touchdown. and add 40 yards to the ground, giving the lidar a floor and an upside. And that upwards is in the fringe QB1 range.
Probably started: Gus Edwards, BAL — Tyler Huntley seems more likely to show up in Week 15, but we’re not going to change the Ravens’ run, run, run game plan. Yes, the Steelers’ defense is fragile, but JK Dobbins and Edwards’ total of 28 attempts is more than enough to make Edwards a decent flyer against the Browns and their lack of run defense.
Hale Merry Start: Cam Akers, LAR — this is why I drafted Akers in rounds 4-5 — miss the playoffs and win my consolation bracket on his shoulder! is still very dangerous. Nevertheless, Akers gets a favorable matchup (Packers) and for the last two weeks he’s RB10.
Potential Initiation: Alec Pearce, IND — It was a long wait from Pierce’s third double-digit scoring to his fourth (in six games), but he regained relevance with an 8-4-86-1 against the Cowboys in Week 13. Pierce is better than Paris Campbell as he is a potential future second solution for the Colts. Campbell is free he’s an agent. That’s right, he’s already old. Pierce has bigger plays and high touchdown potential, especially against a porous Vikings defense.
Elijah Moore, NYJ — With Corey Davis out, Moore steps up in the target share pecking order. The Raiders are the only team behind the slot this year to his receivers, and after Week 8, the Raiders “jump” to his No. 27 spot, while the Lions are last. In week 15 he fire Moore unless the weather is below his 30 degrees and there is no precipitation. No, no strikes now that Zach Wilson is starting with Mike Whiteout.
Hale Merry Start: Chris Moore, HOU — Speaking of Moops (Seinfeld fans understand), if Nico Collins stays on the sidelines, you can take the flyer with Moore if you’re skinny with a wide receiver. Whatever the Texans do at quarterback, the Chiefs are a winning matchup for wideouts. Moore said he’s 8.6 FPPG and since week 7 he’s been a 37 WR and now he’s looking to lead his team in receiving yards (sadly).
Hail Merry Start: Dawson Knox, BUF — If you use Yahoo, the answer is Jeff Driskel. The team listed him as a tight end last year and qualified him this year. Knox has had more misses than hits this year, especially compared to his 2021, but the Bills will face the Dolphins in Week 15. Not quite on the level of the Cardinals or Seahawks, Gabe Davis is mostly disappointing, and given the frustration surrounding Isaiah McKenzie (who signed Cole Beasley), Knox deserves a start.
Have fun with the rankings!
Best Christmas Light Show
As I said before, this week I’m going to show you the 10 best I’ve found. I may have found/seen others, please share if you have.
- carol of bells — Significant improvement in instrument timing.
- holly jolly christmas — Fun songs, fun lights, including a snowman (Burl Ives) screen.
- winter wonderland / santa claus is coming — Snoop Dogg Christmas Music?!
- Pirates of the Caribbean — It doesn’t have to be a Christmas song… I love this theme and the lighting is great.
- Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy — It’s techno/dubstep, but it’s cool. Also, imagine the electricity bill!
- star wars christmas — The other one isn’t Christmas music, but who’s complaining?
- christmas light show — a compilation with good mixes and bulbous singing.
- all i want for christmas — Enjoy the singing of trees and bulbs.
- little drummer boy — This version of Little Dummer Boy can be dubstep.
- the best time of the year — it loses a little of its novelty when you’ve already seen this house, but it’s an impressive task to build it first and then time it out. Can I still take stills?
More Star Wars lights!
32 minute program!
Another long show (almost an hour)
Another Bell Carol
A cool drone shot of a large field/grove, but not very Christmasy… I think.
Week 15 Fantasy Football Projection
🚨 heads up 🚨 These may differ from my rankings. Rank is the order in which I start players Outside of the added context, such as “I want the best upside even at risk”.Also based on QB, 6-point rest, and 4-point TD with half-PPR
***these are No Updated Sunday morning, FYI***
Week 15 Fantasy Football Rankings
🚨 heads up 🚨
- By using Fantasy Nation (via Football Diehards), you may have found a solution to your leaderboard widget problem. All three scores work and can be edited by me (unlike before). Widgets let you scroll without two fingers on Android (browser)! Yay!
- Keep checking back to lock in the lineup, as it’s updated regularly.
- science fiction/sea — Substitutes performed poorly and the 49ers’ defense was excellent. Ken Walker It could end as RB1 but the floor is near zero. Ranked where I risk but your call for that upside/risk.
- BAL/CLE — Weather: Minor concerns at the moment (low 30s and a bit of wind), but I wouldn’t really “make sure to sit” just yet given the game options are worth passing here.
- MIA/BUF — Weather: Snow showers are possible, downgrading the pass game is appropriate.but you’re not on the bench Josh Allen, Stefon Diggs When tyreek hillOthers in the pass game are debatable…if it’s snowing. Jeff Wilson For now I’m back and it’s working Raheem Mostert Down a little.
- Phi/Kai — Weather: Little to worry about. Temperatures below 30 degrees. dallas goudart For now this is a downgrade to Devonta Smith.
- DET/NYJ — Weather: If you’re in your late 30s, it’s fine…aside from fading out Jared Goff outdoor. again, Dandre Swift There is no injury designation (currently) and I have only seen it twice (week 1 and week 13 when he played the big game).update of Zack Wilsonhurts most jets.
- NE/LV — Ramondre Stevenson He sounded playable and came back Damien Harriswhich will be reflected in the ranking.
- CIN/tuberculosis — it’s dangerous to wait tea higgins Even in his practice (Tyler Boyd Too) given 1) last week and 2) the 4pm game.
- NYG/WSH — squon barkley While practicing, Sunday Night Football’s backup options are still scarce, and the Commanders’ run defense is strong.
(Photo by Rich Graessle/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images)