the publisher Dotem Developer Tribute Gmaes says release new update for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revengeadd custom game options, retro-themed filters, and more.
Get the full patch notes below.
- gameplay – Introducing the new Arcade Mode: Custom Game! Just like the real thing! arcade Machines: Use DIP switches to customize your gaming experience: free play, classic super attacks, faster enemies, no taunts, and much more! You can see your customizations in the custom game lobby. Custom games have disabled progress and unlocking of achievements.
- online – In the character select menu, the host can now set the maximum number of players in the lobby.
- graphic – Added awesome filters for CRT (regular or curved) and VCR! Check them out in the options menu.
- Fixed a rare crash in Arcade Mode when changing difficulty.
- Cars can no longer deal massive damage if the player is considered armor (e.g. heavy swing charges).
- Fixed an issue where bosses would sometimes be unable to reach players at the top or bottom of the stage.
- Fixed boss sometimes freezing after being hit by Raphael’s Super Flying Attack.
- Fixed player score not being retained when switching characters after continuing.
- Fixed an issue where April’s Super Flying Attack could revive KO’d enemies.
- Fixed an issue where reviving a KO player near a transition point (e.g. Crystal Palace Mall escalator) could block progress.
- Fixed timer updates for special stats (e.g. Infinite Ninja Power) in KOs or cutscenes.
- Guest players can now rejoin the same hosted game.
- Fixed input not being evaluated correctly when choosing backflip or roundoff when turning.
- Fixed a rare issue where the world map would soft lock if the user completed stage 8 after finishing stage 10.
- Taunt now only fills the initial Ninja power bar.
- No longer clears a fully charged Ninja Power bar when getting a KO on Chill difficulty.
- Throwing now grants the player invulnerability.
- Added HUD feedback when attempting a Super Attack with insufficient Ninja Power.
- Many small animation tweaks have been made to all bosses, often to make their attacks easier to read.
- Fixed collision detection for Dirtbag boreholes that were too wide and too deep.
- Reduced the number of enemies spawned in Zorax’s Stampede and the stampede frequency. Zorax also has slightly less health when playing against multiple players.
- Rat King does Pied Piper less often.
- We’ve improved Super Shredder’s fight in many small ways to give it a smoother pace and tweaked some damage values. Efficient. Shameful man!
- Improved Tyrant Statue pacing and tweaked some damage values.
- Mother Mouser has a new bite animation that distinguishes between charge bites and idle bites, giving players time to react.
- Mouser Model 3 and Mother Mouser run a little faster.
- Radical Mode damage multiplier now applies to all throws, super dive attacks, and charged heavy swings.
- Fixed an issue where players could repeatedly fall off screen when respawning in certain locations.
- Added a refresh button to the lobby search list.
- Improved how arcade scores are calculated. Now records each player individually even if the player leaves the game.
- Fixed or improved some strings in Spanish, French and German.
- The game remembers if it has been seen how to play before as story mode and arcade mode are different.
- Improved prompts for resetting story and character progress.
- Total playtime is now displayed in the Arcade mode pause menu.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge Now available for PlayStation 5. PlayStation 4, Xbox One, switchWhen computer via vapor.
View a new set of screenshots in the gallery.