off world industry Announced Starship troopers: Extermination12 Players, Squad Based Cooperative first person shooter Inspired by the 1997 movie.Launch in early access computer via vapor 2023.
Here’s an overview of the game by Offworld Industries:
Starship troopers: Extermination An all-out assault against the spider menace puts players on the far front line. Deep Space, an elite Special Forces group of mobile infantry squad as a trooper in his Vanguard. Be prepared to stomp bugs as your troopers stand shoulder-to-shoulder with fellow Vanguards. Armed with your trusty Morita assault rifle, battle hordes of bloodthirsty, insectoid aliens on Earth’s hostile surfaces. Valaka.
Work together to achieve objectives, acquire resources, build and defend your base of operations, and escape to extraction points together. The battle is fierce, but as an indomitable warrior representing all of humanity and the United Citizen Federation, don’t leave a single inch of safety for arachnids!
Gear up and sortie, troopers! After all, the only good bugs are dead bugs!
- cooperative gameplay – 12 players team up in teams of four to defend your base, complete objectives, gather resources, and try to defeat all bugs in sight.
- 3 playable classes – Choose from Assault, Support, and Defense classes to best suit your playstyle and support the rest of your team.
- build a defense – Build walls, towers, ammo stations, and more using resources obtained from planetary smelters.
- class progression system – Unlock new weapons, gear and perks for each class to become an elite warrior within Deep Space Vanguard.
- 5 unique bug types – At the start of Early Access, you will encounter bugs with Drone, Warrior, Gunner, Plasma Grenadier, and Tiger Elite enemies during planetary missions.
- Increased prevalence level – Increasing the threat level of bugs during missions will bring bigger and more dangerous enemies into battle.
- large scale battle – Massive maps with 5 unique zones and swarm-based combat with hundreds of on-screen enemy bugs bring an overwhelming sense of planetary warfare.
- ground battle – Recapture bases and refineries, destroy beehives, and complete various secondary objectives to wrest control of the map from the bug menace.
- pin system – Communication is key! The “Ping” system allows players to quickly and easily summon points of interest, objectives, approaching enemies, and more to their teammates.
Check out the teaser trailer below. View the first screenshot in the gallery.