studio wild card announced ARK: Survival AscendedThe Unreal Engine 5-based remaster of ARK: Survival Evolved, for PlayStation 5, Xbox series, and PC. It is scheduled to be released in August.
when ARK: Survival Ascended boot, original server ARK: Survival Evolved Shut down.
Get all the details below.
of ARK: Survival Ascended The base game includes ‘The Island’, ‘Survival of the Fittest’, and all ‘Non-Canon’ downloadable content maps (which are ARK: Survival Ascended over time).
Xbox series and PC pricing
For Xbox Series X|S and PC players,arc Respawn Bundle.This bundle includes ownership of both ARK: Survival Ascended and Ark II The price is $49.99. This bundle can be purchased from the end of August for up to one year (after which ARK: Survival Ascended and Ark II sold separately). Additionally, this bundle gives players access to his exclusive 1-month closed beta to Ark II Before the general public can play in 2024 Ark II.
playstation 5 price
PlayStation 5 users can get ARK: Survival Ascended As a standalone next-gen game, it launches in August 2023 for $39.99.
Expansion pack price
All expansion packs are sold separately for all platforms.
- The Explorer’s Pass, which includes Scorched Earth, Aberration (Q4 2023), and Extinction (Q1 2024) is $19.99.
- The Genesis Pass, which includes Genesis Part 1 (Q1 2024) and Genesis Part 2 (Q2 2024), is $19.99.
and ARK: Survival AscendedAfter the launch of , players will have access to ‘The Island’, ‘Scorched Earth’, and an improved new game mode ‘Survival of the Fittest’.
Improvements and enhancements
In addition to many other new features, ARK: Survival Ascended includes the following improvements and enhancements:
- Unreal Engine 5 Overhaul with Nanite, Lumen and RTXDI
- dynamic water
- interactive autumn leaves
- Performance improvements in Unreal Engine 5: instantiated rendering (including large bases), threaded server network, and native physics engine.
- cross-platform multiplayer
- This includes cross-platform accounts and cross-progression, cross-voice chat and friends, and more. No matter which platform you start playing on, you can access your accounts, characters, dinosaurs, and items on another platform for ultimate cross-play. platform experience.
- cross-platform mods
- We recognize the power of giving players the tools and features to define their survival experience. Overwolf Introducing the industry’s first cross-platform modding experience, where mods created on PC are delivered directly from a custom modding backend to the end-user’s console.
- Mods features include full blueprint support ;), stacked mods, and maps. Everything that is currently possible in the Steam version of his ARK: Survival Evolved will also be possible in the new system, allowing end-users to play on consoles in all modes.
- Premium Mods: Quality controlled and value reviewed by Overwolf and Wildcard, mod creators can optionally specify a price for the mod (50% of the price goes to the mod creator). This is necessary for Overwolf to pay for the custom infrastructure required to support, manage, and deliver mods to consoles.
- We plan to streamline the process of upgrading legacy ARK: Survival Evolved mods to next-gen platforms. In preparation for ASA’s launch, we plan to reach out to currently or previously sponsored modders to give them the tools they need to prepare their mods before launch.
- cross-platform anti-cheat
- survival of the fittest
- “Survival of the Fittest” will be integrated into the main product as a new, fully supported game mode. We have a dedicated team that continues to work on more gameplay changes, mechanical improvements, quality of life, maps and balance tweaks.The initial mode will be revamped exclusively ARK: Survival Ascended Updates including:
- Upgraded to Unreal Engine 5 with full cross-platform and cross-mod support (“survival of the fittest” Unreal Engine 5 source content will be released for modders to use freely internally ARK: Survival Ascended).
- “Survival of the Fittest” Map – “Scorched Earth”.
- Matchmaking queue.
- Customization of characters and creatures with cosmetics.
- Local lobbies where you can group up with friends, set the appearance of your survivors and dinosaurs, and line up in the lobby together.
- Many bug fixes and balance and feature improvements.
- Art assets are upgraded throughout the game.
- The newly designed holiday event leverages the next-gen pipeline released as mods, so it’s always playable.
- New content, quality of life improvements, balance and gameplay changes. Including but not limited to:
- Updated minimap (pan, zoom, ping, etc. – similar to “survival of the fittest” minimap).
- New structures (exhibit case, small TEK teleporter) and building quality of life improvements (fixed snapping, increased base support, base height adjustment, etc.).
- queuing system.
- New third person camera (with option to opt out).
- Directional sprints and walking.
- pin system.
- Gamepad cursor.
- Chibi slots and skin tabs.
- Balance paths (e.g. cave entrances, MEKs, anomalous creatures, more fertile creatures, etc.).
- …more! (Seriously, this list is not exhaustive, but it would be very long to list everything. And there are many more decisions to be made between now and launch. .)
We know you have questions about LiveOps for your product, so let’s review some key areas here.
- Last content update – in June arc8th anniversary, will be released ARK: Survival EvolvedFinal content update for , including fan-voted Rhyniognatha!
- cross platform – It is important to note ARK: Survival Evolved and ARK: Survival Ascended coexist, but does not support crossplay between the two games. ARK: Survival Ascended There will be significant feature changes that break compatibility with previous games.
- holiday event – Scheduled for development and release ARK: Survival Ascended– Exclusive holiday content leveraging the next-gen pipeline released in mods, so you can play anytime!
- official server – with the launch of ARK: Survival Ascended At the end of August, we will retire all official servers for Xbox, PlayStation, and PC. ARK: Survival Evolved— then the final save data from ARK: Survival Evolved Official servers are uploaded for players to rehost on their own servers, play singleplayer/non-dedicated, or play snapshots from a while ago. and unofficial servers.
- feature sunset – with the launch of ARK: Survival Ascended, Primitive+, Split Screen, and Procedurally Generated Maps are no longer officially supported. These aspects of the game will not be ported to the new Unreal Engine 5 version.
- I’ll consider releasing the Primitive+ source files for those who want to reuse parts of Primitive+ for mods.
- ARK: Survival Ascended Update – Remasters will have regular updates for the next few years to fix bugs, introduce new content, change balance, and improve quality of life.
- ARK: Survival Evolved update – Limited to crash and critical bug fixes.