Positive affirmations can feel rewarding. We’ve heard from well-meaning friends, therapists, or self-help books that practicing positive affirmations in front of a mirror can make a big difference in our lives. It’s as weird, awkward, and even obnoxious as it is – it’s true.
The science behind these positive affirmation ideas is: self-affirmationIn essence, it claims that when we communicate (and repeat) our beliefs to ourselves, we can “maintain a sense of self-integration.” Even so, I still feel a bit of imposter syndrome when it comes to practicing positive affirmations. . For example, on a day when nothing seems to be working out, if your hair decides to do all sorts of funky things and acne pops up out of nowhere, say, “I’m experiencing beauty from the inside.” Sometimes it doesn’t feel real to say it.
Featured image of Riley Reid jen rose smith.
Sign up to receive a free e-book with 12 steps to the best sleep ever.
Thank you for signing up!
It looks like you have already signed up or your email address is invalid.
It looks like you unsubscribed earlier click here Resubscribe.
my advice? feel it! Then take a step back and ask yourself where that feeling is coming from. Is it an inner suspicion or a sense of comparison? Or maybe it’s motivated by something someone said to you in the past. The point is that as we look deeper into our self-limiting beliefs, we begin to see the shortcomings of these stories we have told ourselves. You begin to understand how it has prevented you from stepping into —beautiful and full of lightWhen we practice positive affirmations daily, we not only share kind and loving words with ourselves, but we begin to believe them. I can’t (but leave a comment if you have!), but I’d like to say that practice comes with a promise.
I am sending you this invitation. Read 50 positive affirmations for women below and see what resonates with you. I hope you believe in all the beautiful truths about being.
50 positive affirmations for women
1. I have the power to change.
2. I have enough. I have always had enough. I always have enough
3. My courage shines through in every action and every decision.
4. I can always create inner peace.
5. I am grateful for a strong and healthy body.
6. I have everything within me to reach the success I desire.
7. As we age, we gain more experience and more wisdom.
8. I have a talent for finding beauty in everything.
Every day is a new opportunity to experience magic.
9. I can create the life I have always dreamed of.
10. Whenever you need me, I’ll be there for you.
11. Healing is always available.
12. With every breath, dwell in a strong and beautiful body.
13. I attract love and abundance.
14. I deserve to be seen.
15. My needs and wants are important.
16. Feeling your emotions is powerful.
17. I can open up to others.
18. I have a unique and beautiful perspective.
19. Self-love is a process and you can choose to enjoy the journey of discovery.
20. Every day, I make choices that support my health and self-esteem.
21. I am proud of my truth.
22. I always stay hopeful.
23. Growing up can be uncomfortable, but it’s a journey I choose to be on.
24. I have kind and wonderful friends and family who always believe in me.
25. Comparisons are meaningless. I don’t know their story, and they don’t know mine.
26. My life is not measured by likes and followers. We value what is meaningful to us.
27. You can develop calmness.
28. I can’t change what other people think of me, but I can control how I react.
29. I let go of things that don’t serve me.
30. I have abundant blessings all around me.
31. I let go of things that don’t serve me.
32. Every day I am getting better and better.
33. I embrace a glorious and sometimes nasty life.
34. I celebrate each day with gratitude.
35. I am shaping the life that awaits me.
36. I have the courage to pursue my dreams.
37. Failure is just an opportunity for me to learn.
38. Every day can be the best day of my life.
39. You can always start over.
40. You can get through hard times.
41. Healing takes time.
42. Good things flow towards me and I embrace abundance.
43. My possibilities are endless.
44. I eat for pleasure and health without judgment.
45. I will be successful today.
46. I am a positive influence on everyone I meet.
47. My work inspires others.
48. Healing is not a straight line, but you can still see your progress.
49. I am free from doubt.
50. I love the person I am becoming.