Baked salmon is so easy to make and perfect for a weeknight meal.
This salmon fillet recipe is marinated in a flavorful citrus ginger, flaky, tender and baked to perfection!
Easy and quick, this baked salmon recipe can be split in half for two or doubled to feed a crowd.
Easy Grilled Salmon to Simplify Dinner
- Impress your guests with restaurant-quality meals. very simple make.
- they cook very early Bake in about 12 minutes.
- This salmon recipe uses the ingredients I usually use. have in hand!
- Save time and stress by preparing in advance flavorful marinade It’s easy to make.
- Create delicious and beautiful meals.this is easy Still enough for a weekday night elegant Enough for guests.
- Leftover salmon can be used for salmon salad or croquettes.
This easy marinade all comes together to give this salmon so much flavor with little effort!
salmon – Use fresh or frozen salmon fillets for this recipe. If frozen, thaw in refrigerator and cook according to recipe. If the fillets are flat and thin fillets, the cooking time will be less.
juice – Use good old OJ to add a zesty orange flavor to this glaze. If you don’t have orange juice, try pineapple or apple juice instead.
sweetness – The sugar helps the glaze to caramelize, and the brown sugar and honey sweeten things up.
flavor We are proud of our ginger and garlic. If you don’t have fresh ginger or garlic, you can use powders, but only use 1 teaspoon of each in the marinade. Don’t forget to add toasted sesame oil to enhance the flavor.
Choosing the Best Salmon Filet
- Look for marble cuts that are thick and clean.
- Press the thickest part of the meat and the salmon will bounce without denting.
- Let’s smell it! Anything that smells too fishy is probably best avoided.
How to grill salmon fillets
This salmon was marinated and baked in the oven. I bake until almost ready, and finally bake for a minute or so.
Set aside some of the marinade for brushing at the end.
- Marinate the salmon for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours using the recipe below.
- Bake salmon for about 10-12 minutes (this depends on thickness, check early to avoid overcooking salmon).
- Brush with more marinade and bake for 1-2 minutes.
Green onions are beautiful and fresh garnish! Try topping with a twist of orange peel too!
Tips for grilling salmon to perfection
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper or foil after each cleanup.
- For extra flavor and moisture, brush the salmon with melted butter before seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Add fresh herbs such as coriander and parsley to the garnish.
- A squeeze of fresh lemon juice or a few lemon slices is perfect for serving.
- Cook salmon to desired temperature using an instant-read thermometer. The USDA recommends 145°F, but many people find this a bit overkill and prefer temperatures closer to 125-130°F. Consuming raw or undercooked seafood can increase the risk of food poisoning.
Was this baked salmon delicious? Please leave your rating and comments below!
grilled salmon fillet
Grilled salmon fillet marinated in ginger soy sauce and grilled until tender and flaky.
In a small bowl, mix all marinade ingredients. Set aside 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing salmon. Pour the remaining marinade over the salmon and marinate for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Remove salmon from marinade and discard excess marinade. Place salmon skin side down in a baking dish or on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
Bake the salmon fillet for 10-12 minutes. Please note that the cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the salmon fillet. Check salmon early to avoid overcooking.
Brush salmon with reserved marinade and move to top rack of oven. Bake 1 to 2 minutes or until cooked through. Do not overcook.
Garnish with green onions if desired.
Check early to avoid overcooking the salmon.
The salmon is slightly translucent in the center and can be easily loosened with a fork.
Nutritional information includes 25% of marinade.
calorie: 262 | | carbohydrates: Fiveg | | protein: 34g | | obesity: 11g | | saturated fat: 2g | | cholesterol: 94mg | | sodium: 109mg | | potassium: 864mg | | sugar: Fourg | | Vitamin A: 99IU | | Vitamin C: 8mg | | calcium: twenty threemg | | iron: 1mg
Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary depending on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photos are copyrighted. We encourage you to share this recipe. Copying and/or pasting entire recipes onto social media is strictly prohibited. See our photo usage policy here.