these are, The best chocolate chip cookie recipe You have to try! I’ve compiled the ultimate list of my favorite variations, including crunchy classic chocolate chip cookies, cheesecake-filled cookies, and more.
You guys may not know this, but I love cookies. So it’s in the name. But I make no reservations when it comes to trying every cookie recipe I can get my hands on. chocolate chip cookie.
Who can resist the perfect chocolate chip cookie? Featuring a soft, crunchy middle and buttery crisp edges.sweet burst of them chocolate chips throughout. All the delicious caramelized flavors are packed perfectly in a pocket of sugar, ready to be dipped in milk.
There are also plenty of ways to elevate your humble chocolate chip cookie without overcomplicating things.
What makes these recipes the best?
Aside from being cookies (which automatically makes them the best cookies), the recipes I’m sharing today all have some great benefits. What makes them the best of the best? Let’s discuss:
- Simple. The goal of bread making is to create recipes that anyone can make. Whether you’re a seasoned home baker or just dipping your toe into the dough, these cookie recipes are simple, easy, and always taste great.
- variety. It’s the spice of life. A little imagination goes a long way when it comes to homemade chocolate chip cookies.Below are cookies filled with browned butter, salted caramel and a large cookie chocolate chipsa bit chocolate chips, and chocolate chip cookies stuffed with everything from cheesecake to Nutella. We all love the classic chocolate chip cookie, but with endless possibilities, why stop there?
- Next level yum. So you can’t go wrong with perfectly baked, soft chocolate chip cookies. These recipes use simple techniques and are easy to combine for the ultimate in flavor, enjoyment, and all-purpose yum.
So what’s in the perfect chocolate chip cookie? You don’t have to (although I love a good TikTok.) These chocolate chip cookie recipes are almost guaranteed to turn out great every time, thanks to a few helpful tips and tricks.
- Chill the dough: Chilling the dough is not always required for chocolate chip cookie recipes, but it is recommended. why? Well, there are several reasons. The main thing is that chilling the dough develops flavors, enriches the color of the dough, and eases gluten. Contributes to cookies with crispy edges.
- Bake while dough is cold: To take advantage of chilled cookie dough, it’s important to hit the iron while it’s hot. In this case it’s cold. An easy way to do this is to divide the dough into scoops before chilling and bake directly from the refrigerator.
- be generous chocolate chips: Is there a limit to the amount of chocolate in a chocolate chip cookie? I go with no.
- Accurate measurement: Too much flour will make your cookies thick and chewy (not in a good way). When measuring flour, it is always recommended to use the spoon and level method or the spoon and shake method. . Then flatten the flour with the back of a knife or lightly shake a measuring cup to even out the flour.
- Watch baking time: The perfect chocolate chip cookie actually looks lame out of the oven. Trust me on this one. Exact baking time depends on cookie size and oven. Watch the cookies bake and remove as soon as the edges are golden. The center continues to set up while the cookies cool.
- Let them cool: … Speaking of which, let the cookies cool well before leaving the baking sheet. After it sits for a bit, you can transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely. Navigating before the cookie is set can corrupt the cookie. Needless to say, no one wants the burnt mouthfeel of hot, melted chocolate!
Let’s take a look at the best chocolate chip cookie recipes. You’ll want to bake them all at once, so pull out your stretchy pants!
Start with our tried and true, never-fail recipe for the perfect chocolate chip cookie. These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies. they are seriously the best. Words cannot describe it. Make it yourself and see for yourself!
Another winner! These Salty Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies have a touch of saltiness, rich body, and lots of sweet chocolate chips all in one.
I don’t always like nuts in desserts, but there are exceptions. For example, these chocolate chip walnut cookies. That sticky feeling of chocolate! That thickness! That crunch! I’m in cookie heaven. So are you.
How do you get the most incredible crunchy chocolate chip cookies? This is the best recipe for the softest and crunchiest cookies thanks to the easy additions. You can thank me later!
Calling all chocolate lovers out: get your fill of these chocolate chocolate chip cookies! wrapped in chocolate Full of melted chocolate chips.
Two desserts in one? you got it This recipe is a buttery soft chocolate chip cookie filled with a rich, creamy cheesecake filling.
What could be more festive than a rainbow of bright cookies filled with chocolate chips? Don’t let the colorful cookies spoil your mood. impossible.
Bits of sweet and crunchy homemade butter crunch toffee swirl inside the soft brown buttery chocolate chip cookie recipe and the result is spectacular. Sprinkled with sea salt? Next. level.
If you’ve ever had a Carmelita cookie bar, let me introduce you to my little friend, Homemade Oatmeal Carmelita Cookies! This is a decadent oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe filled with gooey caramel. very good!
Get ready for the ULTIMATE Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe!
This rich and salty chocolate chip cookie recipe uses a whole cast iron skillet. Buttery chocolate chip cookie dough layered over salted caramel filling and served with crunchy salty pretzels. Perfect skillet cookies.
Can’t decide if you’re in a crispy chocolate chip cookie camp or a crunchy chocolate chip cookie camp? Now you don’t have to! Honestly, who needs that kind of pressure when you can make these perfectly crunchy, chewy cookies in under 30 minutes?
Mash your favorite campfire treats with an easy cookie recipe for these decadent s’mores-filled chocolate chip cookies. It’s oozing with melting marshmallows and a bucket full of chocolate.
Any excuse to stuff a chocolate chip cookie will be accepted. These moist, melt-in-your-mouth brown butter chocolate chip cookies are packed with Nutella for a tantalizing chocolate-hazelnut spin.