Here’s an overview of the game: steam page:
After a period of the most brutal tyranny, the demon god Adil has finally been overthrown. But gods… don’t fall forever. Now, after eons of time, Adil’s resurrection is approaching. As one of the legendary Dark His Crusaders, take on the living and the dead in this sprawling RPG experience featuring huge boss battles, formidable combat, thrilling character encounters, and deeply immersive storytelling. Travel through both areas. Is your legend light… or dark…?
dare to hope.
- Explore a vast interconnected world – Journey through two vast parallel worlds on an epic quest to overthrow Adyr. While the living realms present their own brutal challenges, the nightmarish realms of the dead lurk untold horrors.
- define your own legend – Fully customize your character’s appearance from a wide range of visual options before choosing one of nine character classes. Whichever you start with, upgrade your stats, weapons, armor, and spells to grow your character to suit your playstyle.
- Master fast, challenging and fluid tactical combat – Only those who master deep and tactical combat can survive. Choose from hundreds of unique and brutal weapons, or ditch metal for magic with mysterious devastating attacks .
- unite or fight online multiplayer – experience Play alone in the expansive single-player campaign or invite a second player to join your adventure uninterrupted online CoopBut be careful – heroes from other realms can invade.
- wield a device of profane power – Your lantern has ungodly power across the world. With this dark art, you can reach forgotten places, unearth legendary treasures, and even manipulate the very souls of your enemies.
- resurrection from death – Falling into the world of the living and rising again…in the world of the dead. You now have one last chance to return to life, as all sorts of hellish creatures befall you.
- Embark on two vast parallel worlds: the living and the dead.
- Master the fast, fluid and challenging combat system.
- Wield devastating magic attacks and character buffs.
- Invite a second player into the campaign for uninterrupted online multiplayer.
- You’ll encounter a variety of characters trying to reach out to you in a shady way…
- Fully customize your own character.
- Choose from nine starting character classes including Knight, Rogue, and Fire Apprentice.
View screenshots in the gallery.