Autoblog may receive shares from purchases made through links on this page. Prices and availability are subject to change.
Believe it or not, spring is just around the corner and the days are still warm. If you’ve had your fill of skiing and snowboarding this winter, why not turn your attention to a bit more road-focused activities in the coming months? Check out this list that showcases four great options for .
- Up to 25 miles on a charge
- Top speed of 18.6 mph
- Rider weight limit is 242 pounds
- Lightweight construction – only 41 lbs
- Foldable and easy to carry
- 350W rear wheel motor with triple brake system
- Connects to smart apps that allow users to monitor battery levels, driving records, energy recovery and smart lock settings
- provided by the manufacturer1 year or 180 days warranty on various parts
This Yadea electric scooter is made for adults and packed with features. It has a range of up to 25 miles, a top speed of 18.6 miles per hour, and can climb slopes of 16%. It’s foldable and weighs only 41 pounds, so it’s easy to carry when you’re not riding. The manufacturer claims that it can be folded in just one second. Like many other cars, the Yadea has shock absorbers for a smoother ride and also has a triple braking system. With the included app, riders can monitor his battery level, ride records, energy recovery, and even smart his locks. Last but not least, Yadea offers his 1-year or 180-day warranty on certain parts.
- Rider weight limit is 132 pounds
- Made for kids ages 8+ from 4′ to 5.3′ tall and features height-adjustable handlebars
- Features a rainbow flashing LED light
- Three speeds available with a top speed of 10 mph
- 130W brushless motor with 54 Wh rechargeable battery
- It can travel up to 5 miles on a single charge and lasts 40-60 minutes.
- It folds easily in one step and weighs only 14 lbs.
- Equipped with reinforced rubber anti-skid wheels and rear fender brakes
LED lights along the deck of the scooter…don’t like it?! The SmooSat E9 is lightweight (14 lbs) and foldable for easy transport and storage. The power button lets you set the speed of the scooter between 5, 8, or 10 mph he three options. A handlebar-mounted LED display shows the rider’s battery level and speed. The E9 Pro is designed for kids between 3’9″ and 5’3″ with 3 levels of handlebar height adjustment for him. With a 130W brushless motor and he comes with a 21.6V rechargeable battery, one charge allows him to travel 5 miles. Please note that the scooter must be kickstarted to 3 mph to activate the electric motor. To stop the scooter, simply step on the rear foot brake.
- Top speed 15.5 mph, range 18.6 miles
- Scooter weight: 33 lbs
- Rider weight limit: 265 pounds
- 3 Ride Modes: Eco, Standard and Sport+
- adjustable handlebar
- Equipped with mechanical drum brakes on the front wheels and regenerative electric brakes on the rear wheels
- Quick folding system for easy transport and storage
F-series e-scooters certainly aren’t cheap, but this 19% off deal on the F30 makes the price easier to swallow. This scooter has a solid power output (300W), an excellent top speed (15.5 mph) and an impressive range (18.6 miles). It also has a weight limit of 265 pounds, adjustable handlebars, mechanical drum brakes on the front wheels, regenerative electric brakes on the rear wheels, and can be quickly folded for easy transport.
- 400W dual motor
- 10 mph top speed
- 220 lbs max load capacity
- Up to 13.7 miles on a charge
- Adjustable ambient lighting
- Remote control by app
Electric scooters and hoverboards are great last-mile transportation options for commuters. It’s also great for some good old fashioned fun. Segway is the leading manufacturer of his e-riders, and the company’s Ninebot S model is currently for sale. The self-balancing personal transport has a top speed of 10 miles per hour and a range of 13.7 miles. And although assembly is required when buying from Amazon, the Segway Ninebot is still a top choice among users.Oh Ninebot S is compatible segway go kart kitAlso on sale now!