Autoblog may receive shares from purchases made through links on this page. Prices and availability are subject to change.
We all know that we shouldn’t continue to drive our cars when a warning light comes on on our dashboard, but many of us still do. If you don’t want to run to a mechanic every time a warning light comes on, you should know that diagnosing what these warning lights mean is actually pretty easy. In many cases, all you need to do this is his trusty OBD2 scanner. For a very limited time, you can get 30% off this Ancel OBD2 scanner thanks to an Amazon Lightning Deal. If you are interested, act now! Once it’s gone, it’s gone again.
The Ancel AD310 OBD2 Car Scanner features a traditional design and the ability to scan and erase trouble codes. It is designed to be easy to use for beginners and experts alike. This scanner is made to work with most US based vehicles from 1996 and his EU based and Asian vehicles from 2000. It also supports multiple languages such as English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian, and Portuguese. The Ancel scanner features a 128 x 64 pixel LCD display with backlight and contrast adjustment and gets power directly from the vehicle’s OBD2 datalink connector, so no battery or charger is required. Last but not least, it comes with a 2.5 foot long cable to ensure ease of use while connecting.
- Quickly scan and erase trouble codes
- Compatible with “most 1996 US based, 2000 EU based and Asian vehicles” and “new OBD2 & CAN domestic or imported vehicles”
- Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian, Portuguese
- Identify the cause of the check engine light
- Features a large LCD display with backlight and contrast adjustment
- No battery or charger required – powered directly from the vehicle’s OBD2 datalink connector.
- Equipped with 2.5ft long insulated cable