Tropical and refreshing, this strawberry daiquiri This recipe will keep everyone looking good all summer long!
Strawberries, sugar, rum, and a dash of lime juice make for the best adult slush ever.
The Strawberry Daiquiri makes any day worth celebrating.
sweet strawberry daiquiri
- Make a strawberry daiquiri with just four ingredients And a blender!
- Let’s enjoy “summer peak life” with this fresh and fruity Strawberry daiquiri recipe! No vacation needed!
- quick and easypoolside, barbecue, or served outside on a weeknight, these flavors are the best.
Strawberry Daiquiri Ingredients
strawberry – You can use frozen strawberries or fresh strawberries for strawberry flavor. Fresh strawberries are frozen and then blended to give this classic cocktail a rich texture.
alcohol – Bacardi (or any brand) white or light rum is preferred over dark or spiced rum so as not to overpower the strawberry and lime flavors. If using vodka, use half the amount of rum.
variation – Try adding other fruits for variety! Try bananas, mangoes and peaches, or add coconut rum and chunks of pineapple for a tropical twist.
How to make a strawberry daiquiri
Making this cocktail couldn’t be easier.mix all ingredients high power blender (or food processor) Blend until smooth!
Tips and tricks for making the perfect daiquiri
- Store the blender, pitcher, and glass in the refrigerator or freezer for at least 30 minutes before making the strawberry daiquiri.
- Grind regular sugar to make finer sugar, or use simple syrup instead.
- Use fresh limes (and fresh lime juice) for the best flavor.
- This is a frozen strawberry daiquiri. If you want to drink on the rocks, muddler Shake the berry ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Enjoy this beautiful drink in a margarita glass or your favorite cocktail glass with a lime wheel.
Did you make this strawberry daiquiri? Please leave your rating and comments below.
Make this delightful strawberry daiquiri recipe in no time for a refreshing summer cocktail.
If you don’t have caster sugar, add granulated sugar to the mixer before adding the other ingredients. Pulse the dry sugar a few times to help blend.
calorie: 160 | carbohydrates: 15g | sodium: Fivemg | potassium: 73mg | sugar: 12g | Vitamin C: 47.3mg | calcium: 8mg | iron: 0.2mg
Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary depending on cooking methods and ingredients brands used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photos are copyrighted. Sharing this recipe is encouraged and appreciated. Copying the full recipe or pasting it on social media is strictly prohibited. See my photo usage policy here.