you will crave these 14 Cheese & Creamy Pasta Recipes Ever since I cleaned my plate! Below are some of my best thick and creamy pasta dinners that taste like they’re in a restaurant, but you can make them right in your own kitchen.
Mouth-watering creamy pasta recipes to try tonight
Mamma Mia! Today we are talking about pasta. Not just pasta. From basic silky fettuccine alfredo to cheesy noodle casserole to creamy chicken his pasta, we’ve rounded up our favorite creamy pasta recipes.
My husband is from an Italian family and his mother planned a pasta dinner every night. I love the pasta here.
Well, you’ll want to make a creamy pasta dinner every night, too. In this case, the following 14 cheesy and creamy pasta recipes are at your fingertips so you can make one every night for two weeks. Plus, some helpful tips for creamy pasta dishes!
Why You’ll Love These Recipes
Aside from being cheesy and delicious, there are other reasons to love these homemade pasta recipes.
- simple ingredients. You don’t need to look for exotic ingredients to create delicious home-cooked meals that taste exactly like your favorite restaurants. The recipe below calls for basic ingredients that pack big flavor.
- family friendly. These rich, creamy pasta recipes are made to feed a crowd of people, big and small. is.
- Great for leftovers. What’s better than cheesy pasta for dinner? Cheese pasta for lunch the next day.
14 Creamy Cheesy Pasta Dinner Ideas
Check out some of my best cheese and creamy pasta recipes. Don’t forget to scroll through for tips to help you make the creamiest pasta, as well as common storage and reheating methods.
Whenever I make the above pasta dinner, I always have a few tricks on hand to ensure the pasta sauce is smooth and velvety. Here are some tips to help you make one.
- Do not overcook the pasta first. It’s tempting to want to get a head start by cooking the pasta, draining it, and waiting until the other ingredients are ready. Freshly boiled pasta contains a lot of starchy liquid, which evaporates the longer you leave the pasta, resulting in firmer, chewier pasta noodles. When the time is right, move the pasta directly from the pan to the sauce whenever possible.
- Save water for pasta. I may not be able to use it! Even if you think! Pasta water contains a lot of excess starch, which is released from the pasta during cooking. This starchy water is great for adding flavor and creaminess to sauces without adding cream. You don’t have to save everything, but it’s usually a good idea to have a full glass on hand.
- When the cream pasta sauce thickens, This is usually caused by too much liquid, not enough starch to emulsify, or not cooked enough. Allow enough time for the to cook.
- Finally add cheese. If the cheese is overcooked, the sauce may become oily clumps rather than smooth. Often the cheese goes into the sauce last to prevent it from overcooking and separating.
How to store and reheat creamy pasta
Most cream pasta leftovers can be kept airtight in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days and can be reheated in the oven or microwave.
Can I freeze these pasta recipes?
Many of the recipes I have included are freezer safe and can be made ahead and frozen. Please Confirm!).
PIN for later use: