This cheesesteak pasta skillet is full of flavor and perfect for weekday dinners. It gathers very quickly and reheats wonderfully. I love simple skillet dishes and this is one of them. Add these 4-ingredient cheddar muffins for a simple and easy dinner.
Ingredients needed for this Cheesesteak Pasta Skillet:
small shell pasta
thick whipped cream
montreal steak seasoning
Italian Blend Shredded Cheese
- I like to use an Italian blend shredded cheese because the blend includes provolone and mozzarella.
- You can also use any brand of steak seasoning.
- Whipped cream and broth add a nice richness to this dish, so I wouldn’t recommend substituting them.
- I’ve never made this dish with gluten-free pasta, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.
If you like this skillet dish, try the Ground Beef and Rice Skillet.
Scroll down for the full printable recipe.
Are you reading our digital magazine? front porch lifeFilled with great new recipes, country life, amazing people, Southern charm, cooking tips and more. Sends directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking and relaxing right away. This is premium content that our company does not have on his website. Join thousands of others and enjoy our magazine today!
cheese steak pasta skillet
This simple cheesesteak pasta skillet is perfect for a weeknight dinner.
Serving: Four serving
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tea spoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 8 ounce of shell pasta
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup thick whipped cream
- 1 tea spoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tea spoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 cup Italian blended shredded cheese
- 1/4 tea spoon of black pepper
Boil the pasta as directed on the box. Boil the pasta. In a frying pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add peppers, onions and minced garlic. Fry until soft. Add minced meat. Bake well and drain the oil. Mix cream and soup. Then add Worcestershire sauce, steak seasoning, pepper, and salt. stir together.
Add pasta and mix. Add 1 cup of cheese and mix. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese on top.
Don’t forget our eBook! Each e-book is most popular recipesThey are all on hand and ready to be pulled out. It’s a nice convenience instead of searching through a database. You can purchase each ebook individually or purchase a bundle.
Please follow us Instagram.
© The Southern Lady Cooks Photos and text – All rights reserved. No reproduction, posting on other sites, or other use is permitted without the written permission of the copyright holder.