This s’mores pie recipe is ridiculously delicious! The stretched graham cracker dough is unique and easy, and the pie is filled with melty marshmallows and melty chocolate! It’s like a giant slice of s’mores.
If you like s’mores, you should also try my S’mores Fudge Fudge Bar.
You don’t need a campfire for this delicious s’mores pie.
This is a recipe I posted on my site in 2011. A long time ago. The recipe was buried deep in my archives and I wanted to share it with you all again with an updated photo. Incredibly delicious and so easy, it definitely deserves a chance to shine.
If you love s’mores flavors like milk chocolate, melty marshmallows, and graham crackers, this pie is for you. It’s similar to campfire s’mores, but with a thicker, chocolatey flavor. You can eat it with a fork, so your fingers don’t get dirty.
What ingredients do you need for a s’mores pie?
- hershey’s chocolate. You will need 6 full size bars that are finely ground. You can use any brand and chocolate chips Instead, in my opinion, Hershey’s chocolate is what makes s’mores s’mores. We recommend substituting milk chocolate for semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- marshmallow cream (or fluff)
- graham cracker crumbs
- butter. I like to use salted butter.
- baking powder
- big egg
- vanilla extract
- Granulated sugarHowever, you can also use light brown sugar.
- all purpose flour
Have you ever tried a rolled graham cracker crust?
What makes this s’mores pie recipe different from others is the dough. Of course, everyone has eaten a pie with graham cracker dough. Crush graham crackers, mix with butter and sugar and press into pie plate. But this graham cracker crust is double crust! It’s so easy, and so much easier than making a classic pie crust by guesswork. Here are the simple steps:
just use the ingredients and mix stand mixeror use a hand mixer as per the recipe’s full instructions.
Divide dough in half and press half dough into pie plate. Use your hands for this step.
Then stuff the bottom dough with marshmallow cream and chocolate.
Form the remaining dough into a disc and press it between two pieces of wax paper.can also be used Cooking SheetBut wax paper really prevents sticking. Using a rolling pin or using your hands again, roll the dough into a 9-inch circle.
Carefully peel the wax paper off the crust and place it over the chocolate, pinching the edges.
do you like smores? Other recipes you may like are:
Ooey Gooey S’mores Pie Made with rolled graham cracker dough!
- 1/2 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 (7-ounce) container of marshmallow cream
- 6 Regular size (1.55 oz) Hershey bar, diced
- wax paper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray. Set it aside.
- in your bowl stand mixer is equipped with paddle attachment Beat butter and sugar on medium speed until blended, 1 minute.
- Add eggs, vanilla and baking powder. Mix for 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl as needed, until blended.
- With the mixer on low, add the graham cracker crumbs and flour and mix until just combined.
- Divide the dough in half and press the halves onto the bottom and sides of the prepared pie pan.
- Spread the marshmallow cream evenly over the bottom dough and top with the crushed chocolate.
- Form the remaining dough into a ball and place it on the wax paper. Place another piece of wax paper on top and flatten into a 9-inch circle.
- Carefully peel off the top wax paper, flip the dough over the pie, and peel off the other wax paper.
- Pinch the bottom dough together with the top to form a sealed crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool completely on a wire rack and slice when ready to eat.
Store at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Serving size:
- calorie: 484
- sugar: 41.3g
- sodium: 209.3mg
- obesity: 22.1g
- carbohydrates: 67.4g
- protein: 5.3g
- cholesterol: 49.1mg
keyword: cookies and cups, pie recipes, s’mores recipes, s’mores pies
Save this recipe?
Discover more recipes like:
pin for later: